The Augusta Jacket
The Augusta Jacket
The spirit of Augusta & Adeline is what fuels everything we do, and is what we hope to inspire in our community -- tough, wild, and independent people -- on and off the bike. And let’s be honest, there’s not a lot of selection out there for women’s motorcycle jackets. You no longer have to choose between fashion and function with the Augusta Jacket. You’ll feel protected while on your bike and badass wearing it after a ride.
We have packed every little thing you need into this riding jacket including:
- Best-in-class 1.3mm thick full-grain matte black leather for ultimate protection.
- Waterproof coating with waterproof zippers to keep you dry.
- Our very own women’s specific articulated fit made to move comfortably in all riding positions.
- A longer length in the back for extra coverage in even the most aggressive riding positions.
- 2 hidden zippered gussets for extension in the hips when you need it.
- 2 inside storage & 2 hand pockets because women need pockets, who knew?
- 6 zippered vents for air flow on those hot days.
- Sleeves engineered for arm movement–– in other words they’re engineered to move like your body does so you don’t feel any restrictions when reaching for the bars.
- An Asymmetric zip front with vintage-style collar fits nicely worn up for warmth and down for style or to stay cool.
- Hidden magnets hold down the lapel corners so they don’t flop when you ride.
- 2-way zippers at sleeve opening to access your layers & gloves and doubles as a vent.
- A hidden logo debossed on the back of the collar is only shown with the collar zipped up for a minimalist look
- 1 debossed flag icon on the left sleeve for subtle branding
- Layer the Augusta Jacket over an Armoured Shirt to add impact protection (we like the Knox Action MKI Shirt)
Our goal in creating this jacket is to help minimize the chances of injury in a motorcycle accident. Because all accidents are different, we cannot guarantee the level at which you will be protected. For more info on garment or materials test ratings or info. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org